WE ARE NOW AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF THE NEW SOURCE™ SUNLIGHT+AIR-TO-DRINKING WATER TECHNOLOGY!
View our complete line of these exciting new products!
To deliver extraordinary results for our clients we provide services in Information Technology, IT Security, Project Management and Acquisition Strategies, and Compliance Transformations and Solar Solutions and Alternatives.
Today's rapidly changing global business environment requires companies to devise successful value growth strategies that anticipate market trends, customer needs and competitor actions. We can provide both the people and proprietary research tools to help an organization develop a more robust strategic perspective, and implementable solid solutions for your company.
About Renewable Energy
Solar Power is a clean, non-polluting, renewable energy source. It can generate electricity and lower the cost of your utilities. It can connect to the power grid and earn you money. It can change the bottom line in your wallet.
- Solar energy is energy from the sun that is sustainable and totally inexhaustible.
- Installing a solar power system generally means setting up a solar photovoltaic or a solar thermal system on a roof top.
- Solar electricity can supplement part or all of your energy consumption. When connected to the power grid it can be charged back to the local power company allowing you to earn money on excess power.
- Solar energy is low maintenance and unobtrusive. Installing solar panels adds value to your property.
- Energy from the sun can reduce our dependency on fossil fuels like coal or natural gas, thereby reducing climate change.
Solar cells automatically convert sunlight into electricity up to 50% more efficiently than conventional cells. Solar panels contain no moving parts, are highly durable, and have excellent low light performance for producing energy even on cloudy days.
The inverter converts DC power from the solar panels into AC power for household use.
The electric meter spins backward when solar production exceeds household use, crediting surplus electricity that can reduce your monthly utility bill. For financed systems, the savings may completely offset monthly payments.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.